Saturday 18 July 2015

A year of blogging

It has been a little over a year now since I wrote my first blog post. I started out not knowing what I was doing but with a passion for all things creative and life in general. My posts were a little erratic I know as I have not wrote regularly but this year has been a learning curve for me. I have learn how to take better photos for example, all thanks to my smartphone of course. I have really enjoyed entering creative competitions on my blog and learnt so much about myself in the process.
My blogiversary coincides with Eid and so my I was intending on doing a giveaway of a handmade gemstone bracelet. But the long days of Ramadan left me so exhausted that I did not even look at my beads. I will hopefully do a giveaway at some point before the next Eid.
And so wish me luck to another year of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment