Friday 31 July 2015

A bedroom for dreaming

I have to say that I am a dreamer, and what better place to dream than in a bedroom of my dreams? To begin with I considered the bed I would choose if money was no object. I love white furniture in the bedroom and as the bed is the main focus it has to look beautiful.I chose this bed.

Provencal Sassy white bed (Kingsize) The French Bedroom Company.


Isabella white multi chest from Next.


I love the look of this Beatrice Cylamen Floral wallpaper from Laura Ashley.


Malmaison Duck egg traditional rug from Laura Ashley.


Lara Floral beaded amethyst pendant light from Laura Ashley.


Josette Amethyst pencil pleat ready made curtains from Laura Ashley.


Delaney velvet bedspread from Laura Ashley.


Cream frosted oval dressing table mirror from Laura Ashley.


Set of two round mirrored trinket boxes from Laura Ashley.


”Designer




<

No comments:

Post a Comment