Friday 12 December 2014

Lofty Elephant bed

When I was a little girl I remember imagining what it would be like to sleep on a round bed that could spin. It makes me laugh when I think about it now. It shows what a vivid imagination I had as a child. I suppose all children have this quality. I know that my daughter definitely does. She has the strangest ideas sometimes!
When I saw that Silentnight were running a Design a Bed competition for bloggers I decided to put her imagination to the test. She is naturally very creative and a animal lover so I was not surprised with the ideas she came up with.
So here it goes then. This is my darling daughter's dream bed. The only problem is her room is tiny it would never fit it in there, if anyone had the will to create it!

This is how she describes her bed:
"This lofty elephant bed is fit for a king. You can store your bits and bobs in the trunk and pretty much anything else in the storage  boxes. There is a curtain at the bottom where you can create a den. The tail is a rope ladder to help you get to the top."

This Blog post is my entry to the Silentnight Design A Bed competition.
http://www.silentnight.co.uk/design-a-bed#.VIqVMMlFDqA

No comments:

Post a Comment